Danhakl Friday 9:45a with Tess (5 week session)
Welcome to your first 5 week session of art classes! Below you will find the policies and dates for the class. Thank you so much and we look forward to creating with all your artists!
- Payment is due prior to the start of each session. Each class is $45 per child with a total of $225 for a 5 week session.
- Once payment is received, all classes are non-refundable.
- Children must be able to walk.
- Children must be guided and helped by adults who accompany them to class.
- If a child needs to skip class for any reason, please let me or the host know.
- If your child has a runny nose, fever, cough or any other symptoms (COVID related or not) please keep your child home to prevent getting others sick. If we feel like your child is showing symptoms of illness, we have the right to excuse them from class in order to prevent possible exposure. Please understand we all want to stay happy and healthy!
- Children must wear clothing to class that is OK to get messy in. If coming from school, please pack a large t-shirt in their backpacks if you are worried about their clothes getting messy.
- We are not responsible for any damaged clothing due to materials. We use both washable and non-washable materials, always come prepared to get messy.
- Class drop-ins are only allowed with 48 hours of advance notice. If a sibling is joining class for the day, we allow a one time courtesy class. Any class after the courtesy class will be charged to your account.
- If a teacher needs to miss a class for any reason, the class gets pushed to the following week and your class dates will be adjusted accordingly.